Custom Stainless Steel Dangle Earrings
Crafted from 316L stainless steel, these dangle earrings are the perfect addition to your jewellery collection.
Submit your custom design and we will make you dangle earrings fit for a queen.
Own Design Dangle Earrings Details
- 316L stainless steel
- custom shape
- tarnish resistant
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We are just as excited as you are for you to receive your CHARMS & TINGS order. We are working to get it to you expeditiously. we dispatch all orders using the Royal Mail Services. Please pay keen attention to the guide below:
Standard ( 2-5 days) £2.99
Express (Next Day Signed For)
Rest of the World
International Signed (5-7 days) For £12.50
*Can take longer based on the destination country and customs controls
Due to unique nature of custom products, it usually takes twenty-one (21) working day to craft your item. Once it has been made, the shipping method you have selected will be applied at the time of dispatch.
Delivery time frames are estimates and we cannot actually guarantee that the carrier will deliver your item on a specific date.
If a package is returned due to it been undeliverable, the customer may incur a fee.
Jewellery Care Instructions
We are not responsible for how you wear your jewellery, however these tips can help you to prolong the life of your jewellery. Scratches, blemishes and lacklustre are signs of everyday wear. Proper care and regular examination can help you keep your jewellery looking its best. We encourage you to clean your jewellery with a polishing cloth.
Our handmade pieces are carefully crafted using high quality zinc alloy, hypoallergenic steel and cabochon (as per manufacturers’ stipulations, the metals are lead and nickel free). Fashion pieces will naturally fade or discolour over time but, with proper care, they too can last a considerable long time.
Wearing Your Jewellery
Charms & Tings’ Jewellery is designed or curated with utmost care and consideration. Fine jewellery (sterling silver ) will last for many years but will naturally tarnish and look lacklustre if proper care has not been taken.
Fashion jewellery, on the other hand, will lose it lustre and shine over time depending on the materials used but, with basic care they can also last a considerable period. Here are some basic care instructions to keep your jewellery looking its best :
- Always protect your jewellery from scratches, chemicals, and extreme weathers and temperatures.
- Research your cleaning products.
- Avoid spraying fragrance, perfume, hairspray on jewellery as it will impact on the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewellery when showering, bathing or swimming, particularly when on the beach, in the sea, pool or chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when undertaking physical work such as exercise, gardening, strenuous housework.
- Remove jewellery when applying makeup, moisturiser, creams or lotions. This is to prevent residues getting into the texture or bezel settings.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Use a soft lint free cloth to effectively keep your fine jewellery looking shiny and lustrous.
- Never expose your jewellery to cleaning products especially bleach or other highly reactive substances.
- Don’t let dirt build up.
- Don’t store all your jewellery together; sort them according to material and separate them.